lauantai 10. maaliskuuta 2012

BIGBANG & 2NE1!!

Big Bang’s G-Dragon opens up about his comeback

On March 9th, the members of Big Bang sat down for a heartfelt interview with SBS‘s ‘Big Bang Comeback Show - Alive Big Bang‘, which also featured footage of their comeback concert earlier this month.
On their comeback, G-Dragon opened up, “I didn’t think that I could just stay hiding forever, and I knew that I couldn’t stand in the way of so many other people in my members. As opposed to saying that I’m reflecting a hundred thousand times, I thought that it’d be better to physically show them that I’ve changed and to quickly change the notion that people have of me as fast as possible. It was what I had to do, I thought.”
When asked when he thought the “Bluest” moment of his life was, he replied, “Right now. Since I was a baby, I’ve never had that many hardships. I lived a lucky life and was loved by many. After going through what happened last year, I thought about everything more, and now that time has passed, I think this moment is the bluest moment of my life. I’m not very sad, but I’m not very happy either; it feels like I’m somewhere in the middle.”


_________________________________________________________

Gawker says Big Bang’s “Bad Boy” is “The Real Perfect New Pop Song”

By now, more and more people across the globe are becoming aware of one of the hottest name in K-pop: Big Bang.
American weekly magazine TIME published two online articles recognizing the boys as a leading force in Hallyu, and most recently, Gawker.com coined the group’s new track “Bad Boy” as the “perfect new pop song”.
It’s so perfect it transcends language,” the author wrote, and saw potential for K-pop to “conquer America” “now that hip hop mogul Swizz Beatz has signed a collaboration deal with one of South Korea’s biggest entertainment companies.”
The only flaw he saw in the group? Rapper T.O.P‘s giant crystal skull pendant in the “Bad Boy” MV.
In any case, it’s good to see that the boys are making major headlines around the world.
Read the article in it’s entirety here, and let us know whether you agree that “Bad Boy” is the perfect pop song. If not, tell us which new Big Bang track is your personal favorite!




_______________________________________________

Daesung was going to take a 2-3 year break + full episode of ‘Big Bang Comeback Show’

On SBSBig Bang Comeback Show – ALIVE BIG BANG‘ that aired on March 9th, Big Bang member Daesung stated that he was thinking of taking a break from the industry for 2 to 3 years.

Daesung admitted, “Personally, I thought I would have taken maybe 2 or 3 years before making a comeback. I told Yang Hyun Suk [YG] that I wasn’t confident and that I was still lacking in a lot of ways,” he said. “But YG told me that as a singer, my job was to deliver emotions to the listeners. A true artist, he explained, needed to be able to deliver sentiments during both joyous and difficult periods of their life. When he said that, I realized that he was right.

He added, “After finding my courage, I worked on the album and thoroughly prepared for our first television broadcast.

______________________________________________________




2NE1’s Minzy may only be 18 years old but she already has a bodyline that’s hotter than most women in their 20s. On March 9, the youngest member of 2NE1 tweeted a photo of her showing off her sexy S-line body at the set of their “Scream” MV.

“Cyborg Minzy…hahaha…A cyborg heating up wearing flip flops…keke Snapped during the filming of our “Scream” MV,” Minzy wrote with the photo. Wearing a black shirt and pants, alongside her short cut hair, Minzy indeed exudes the image of a cyborg, which is the type of character she tried portraying in 2NE1’s latest Japanese MV.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti